The Printing Hub was born as a small husband and wife team in Adelaide in 2002. In 2010 the original owners sold and we have been growing ever since. In 2012 we opened a head office in Melbourne and moved the bulk of our production there. In 2014 we opened a small sales office in Sydney, with the plan to have a full Account Management team there by 2018.
We pride ourselves on delivering the great customer service. We’re a bunch of knowledgeable print geeks and we love to talk print. We endeavor to take on any query not matter how big or small. We’re committed to providing our clients with the information and support they need to get the job done. We love all things print and want to share our expertise.
The Printing Hub incorporates an end-to-end workflow that enables our clients to order the way they like from anywhere in Australia and have their print products delivered nicely packaged in as little as 24 hours. Our presses are modern and we have extensive finishing capabilities which means lots of options.
Products & Prices
We print just about everything you can imagine. You can choose from a wide range of standard products or simply send us a request and we’ll send you a quote. We are committed to supplying superior print products at cheap prices. We won’t compromise on service and refuse to sell low quality products but we will get you a great deal.
Our main manufacturing hub holds an ISO 14001 Environmental Management Accreditation. We continuously look to protect the environment, reduce pollution and improve our practices.
Here are some of our successes to date:
- We use computer to plate technology which means zero film and no silver chemicals.
- We recycle 100% of our aluminium plates, 95% of all cardboard, glass, ink tins, paper containers, drink bottles, timber pallets and polythene packaging.
- All cardboard packaging is 100% recycled.
- We choose paper from sustainable timber resources that are bleached using Elemental Chlorine Free technology. We offer a range of FSC and 100% recycled paper stocks.
- We reduce paper wastage by providing an online ripped proofing system and we optimize paper usage via our multi job collection processes. Our ganging methodology reduces energy consumption by maximizing through put run by run.
- Our CMYK inks are linseed and soy based.
- We run our offset printing machines alcohol free.
- Our laminating machines are customized to use recycled water saving over 40000 liters of water per year and reduced our CTP water requirements by 67% saving over saving over 600000 liters of h2o per year.
- FSC Chain of Custody – The Forest Stewardship Council supports conservation and responsible forest management for paper from origin to print. We offer FSC stocks to deliver a truly sustainable result.
Cardboard Packaging Recycled100%
Aluminium Plate Recycling100%
Recycling of polythene packaging and timber pallets.95%
CTP Machine Water Reduction67%
FSC Recycled Stock Options100%
"Our vision is to ensure our customers enjoy the best quality products and service at low prices thereby helping them achieve their personal and business goals."THE PRINTING HUB
"It’s our people that do the work. If our clients view us as remarkable it’s our remarkable people that have created that perception. We look for smart employees with positive attitudes and we work together to achieve great outcomes."THE PRINTING HUB
"We like to think we’re not a typical print business and it’s our care and respect for each other and our customers that underpin our success."THE PRINTING HUB
Years In Business
Standard Product Types
ISO Accredited Manufacturing
High Quality Support
We understand your opinion of our company stems from customer experience. Our employees are here to communicate via email, telephone or in person.
We endeavour to take care of our clients requirements in a friendly, timely and efficient manner. We aim to earn the trust of all our clients and then never it them for granted.
We hold ourselves responsible for ensuring the best outcomes for our clients. We will always endeavour to rectify an issue quickly, review what went wrong and create actions to reduce or eliminate the risk of repeat.
ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturing Hub
This not only means we meet regulatory requirements but that we have a formal, documented process aimed at the relentless pursuit of quality excellence.
ISO 12647-2:2004 Graphic Tech
We print to international standards to deliver optimum colour and greater colour consistency.
ISO 4801 Safety
We take safety seriously and we support and enforce the policies and procedures to protect our employees.